From: Amy Cieri
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2003 5:37 PM
Subject: [RC] Hi-Tie system and head tossers

Just bought the hi-tie system and I love the concept of it. I have a gelding who does that classic arabian head toss (up and around).I'm concerned he'll do the toss and get the bungee wrapped around his neck. Does anyone have any suggestions for teaching this guy to deal with this type of restraint and how to unravel himself if he gets tangled. I'm really leary about using it with this particular horse. He will stand tied to a short lead without any problems.
Unfortunately, there are not too many people on the east coast using this system so my resources are limited.
Thanks,
Amy

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= http://www.endurance.net/ads/seabiscuit.html Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---