Re: [RC] papers - Lynn Kinsky

Title: Re: [RC] papers

In all my years of traveling with horses, I've only been stopped one time.  Going from TX to OK.  Sign said for "livestock" to pull off.  I thought that was cows.  After all, horses are pets and companions, not simply livestock!  Anyway this cop actually chased us down on the road.  Of course, we had all the proper paper work, so all was okay.
Amber

Arizona has  the same sign at the inspection station going to Phoenix, and they issue a ticket if you fail to stop and they have to chase you <g>.  Having your paperwork in order doesn't get you off the hook.  The first year they had that livestock sign they made some big bucks  off  Californians hauling to the Carousel multi-breed show in Scottsdale.