[RC] friends kids camp - Kathie Ford

Hi all, just wanted to let you know since you helped out my friend finding suitable horse camp locations for a camping trip for some foster kids.

They ended up staying local as they ended up not getting all the necessary releases for just a few of the kids to leave their local area in time but it all worked out anyway.

So they found a local park/ranch and ended up riding quite a bit.  My friend also was able to bring on of her carts and her halflinger driving pony and the kids got to learn to drive
because they stayed close to home.

My friend was pooped, but said the kids had a super time and lots and lots of riding.

She's looking at all the suggestions I received from many of you for future camp dates for them and she said a big THANK YOU! for the help received.  I forwarded several emails to her with the info.

Thanks again,

kathie