Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0574 - NdurN

In a message dated 8/15/2003 6:00:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

If we vote to change the by-law ammendment to the way it has been
proposed...to include the resident aliens, things will die down..
.at least for awhile. Then we'll have to start providing ID when
registering, renewing, voting, and riding.

April,,,,read my lips....You are all wrong on this....
If you don't want to approve it, that is your right but please quit passing on your incorrect opinions.

Susan K