Re: [RC] Rough trot - here to stay? - MtnRondi

In a message dated 8/14/2003 11:04:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I can't even IMAGINE riding this guy 50
miles - my body would be in pieces

Haha...I rode a jackhammer for 100 miles on Tevis. Yes, my body was almost in pieces. But he had so many other great qualities I just overlooked the trot. In his case it was conformation. He was a little too upright in his shoulders. But he had a heart as big as a house and kept his mind focused on his job... get to the finish line healthy and happy. (He was entered in Tevis twice and had two completions.)

Bonnie
So. Calif.