[RC] Mars must be leaving! - rackinfool

HAPPY DAYS!!!
WOO HOO!!!
GUESS WHAT???

well shut my cotton pickin mouth!! Something actually went in my favor just now!! Yahoo!! Yippee!!

I called the Court in Grants Pass where I had to go and pay that enormous ticket for the crash that I was in coming back from the Redwood Ride in Orick, Ca.

I wanted to move the appearance date up so I can get up to Canada as soon as my rig is fixed. The time I have to leave for Canada to pick up the new horse coinsides with my court date.

So, get a load of this!! I called the clerk and she pulled the ticket and said the officer made a mistake by setting my hearing up for the 1st of Sept, as they are closed for the holiday.

That means that they have some sort of legal term for what the cop did, something like Ossifer Error and I am off scott free!! Hey the cops name was Scott too!

Damn, I think Mars must be leaving now and hopefully won't be coming this close for another 60,000 years.

One caveat tho.......well never mind, maybe someone that hates my guts will tell somebody and I will be back in court.

Hey, thanks to everyone for putting out the positive thoughts, finally some good news for me.

amber

---