[RC] Trail Saddle Suggestion - David & Maggie

I have always heard a sport saddle will fit anything. We have seven horses with all different builds and our sport saddles fit all of them equally well. Almost equally, I guess. David's saddle has the girth a little farther forward and it stays too far into Lucky's elbow. It would probably be fine with the saddle farther back, but I only used it on him once.

Maggie in Ohio