[RC] to s. howell-- trail saddle for mustang - Ed Kilpatrick

hi, i use the bighorn endurance saddle on my mustang.  it is the model 119, with the 15" seat.  he is 14.3 hands, 1050 lbs, short coupled, with very nice withers.  we have done lots of miles, and he has never had any back problems, nor have i.     ed kilpatrick, sneads, florida,  in the heart of the panhandle,  and gorgeous george, formerly from nevada, residing in florida courtesy of the bureau of land management wild horse adoption program  :-)