Re: [RC] [Guest] Trail Saddle Suggestions - Merryben

Your email bounces back but I would suggest the following:

Find out what kind of saddle Don Funk uses on Geronimo.? I seem to remember that it is a plain old western saddle but we could ask him....I use a plain old endurance or sportsaddle on mine, but since he is only three and only gets ridded around for about 10 minutes at a time, that does not count...............mb