[RC] Walkaloosa - RBluebirdpr

Just bought a Tenn Walker that is white with black pigmentation around the eyes and nose.  Also when wet the black spots really show up all over.  I bought the horse because of his build...not your typical TW but more of a stout Morgan look with the TW gait.  I kept saying to myself that there had to be an Appy in his bloodline somewhere because of the markings.  Someone then told me of the breed Walkaloosa.  I had never heard of this breed but if he is a Walkaloosa I now know where he gets his stamina and tough build.  Anyone ever heard of this breed.  I think he would make a great endurance prospect.  Thanks,

Phil Rash