[RC] Long X Ride - Jutta

We're off to mark trail for the Long X Ride. This promises to be the best one yet. We will have new trail this year and eliminated all the gravel roads.
The 50 milers will ride part of  the "Maah Daah Hey"  Trail. The trails are in great shape, we had plenty of rain this spring so it's pretty green yet.
Certified Weed Free Hay is required, so if you know you are coming and need hay, drop me a note. It's hard to estimate how many bales to get.
You can still reach me at 701-838-5111 until Monday night.
If you have last minute questions or need directions,you can contact Danna Nechiporenko at
701-863-6627. Danna lives close to the ride site, and we will pick up our messages there.
Hope to see you at the Long X Ride.

Jutta