[RC] New Truck - Nina - nina bomar

After reading all the informative emails with varying opinions and preferences, I finally made my decision...(2004 Dodge Quad Cab 3500 4x4 Dually w/manual trans.).  I called today to special order it!!!  BUT.... now I've just read Roger's post and oh my........ I may have to call the dealer and get the details for an upgrade to the 4500!

Talking about the old days, we used to pull my tiny 2 horse Imperial, which I bought brand spanking new when I was seventeen, and we towed it with a 62 Chevy 4 speed stick!!!  Wow, twenty four years later and I've graduated to using my E350 Ford V10 Pet Grooming Salon.  Now that it has almost 130k miles, I am going to rise to the occasion and buy a real truck and then the true fantasy is to purchase a 5th wheel so that I can have a small LQ.... but if this truck keeps getting bigger and fancier and ultimately more costly, I may be back to the good'ol tent camping.    Nina Bomar