[RC] Need a Rider for All Kidding Aside - David & Maggie

Hey everyone,
I need someone to ride Lily and Secret for me at All Kidding Aside. They both need to complete both days. Of course, your entry is free.

The rest of the herd will be there, too, so if you only want to ride one day,speak up.

There will be a 25/50 elevator CTR, a 25 and a 50 Ride & Tie on Saturday, a 16 mile novice CTR and a 10 mile Ride & Tie on Sunday. If you need a flyer, let me know.

Of course, if you just want to come and help, we'd love to have you. We feed and gift helpers!

Ride on,
Maggie in Ohio