[RC] OverNight 2 Horses on US 81 in NW Virginia - Linda B. Merims

Hi, All...

I'm moving my 2 horses south from Massachusetts
to Tennessee next weekend.

We need a place to overnight.  It needs to be
close to US 81 (like not more than around 10
*easy* miles off the main freeway), somewhere
between about Winchester and Harrisonburg,
Virginia.

I've already gotten a good lead off the endurance.net
travel page, but I need some backups:
What is the name of that fairgrounds that's
visible from the 81 freeway, east side, just a ways
south of where 66 comes in from Washington DC?
Anybody have a phone number for them?
Also, I need a good place to stop and let the
horses get the kinks out for 30 minutes or so
(small paddock would be best, grass would be
terrific, but any area away from traffic where
we could exercise them on a lead would suffice) in
either western New Jersey, or east-central
Pennsylvania.  Again, it has to be *close* to
either 81 or 78 or 80 east of 81.

Linda B. Merims