[RC] Re:? "I can't get the rattlesnakes out of my pasture" - Deblyons54

Made me think of when we first moved to Idaho. We stayed at a friends place which was an old mining claim. They used a spring for a water source (no running water), and so did a big, fairly aggressive rattle snake. My friend decided that for safety the snake would have to go, so decided to shoot it. Ever tried to shoot a snake in the head with a 22?
Deb