Re: [RC] LD's again!! :(( (a different complaint) - EquesB

In a message dated 7/24/03 11:37:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, danalova@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

obviously come in first place and they get the biggest applause you'd ever seen.

Iris,

Here in the SE everyone gets applause, but especially those older ones who maybe cannot get around 50 miles anymore and had to drop back to the LD distance.  My father in law for one, has had major back surgery, quadruple by-pass, and now knee replacement at 75 yrs old. You better believe he gets applause he deserves it!  Our best family times are when we get to share an endurance weekend with our family.  As a matter of fact, as a group we really need to be riding different distance because my hubby-crew and brother in-law/crew cannot keep up with 4 riders in the same distance!

Come to the SE and introduce yourself around, we really are a friendly bunch.

Jackie Baker
Florida
15265