From: Nik Isahak Abdullah [mailto:drnikisahak@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 10:24 PM
To: bobmorris@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] 100s vs 25s Both

Bob,
Good to know that you are 62 and still at it.That makes me a
relative youth
at 52 and encourage me to keep at it till 70."life is a mind
game".

From: "Bob Morris" <bobmorris@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Larry Miller" <jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Heidi Smith"
<heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:23:31 -0600

I must disagree. There is the fact of riding 1 mile 100
times and there is
the fact of riding 100 miles 1 time. Total distance the
same but the
experience and effort quite diverse and hardly comparable.

Bob
Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID