Re: [RC] LD's & Rider Responsibility - Truman Prevatt

So you are saying we if we make it just like endurance and give credit we would piss of a small very vocal minority so we don't, and if we go backwards in time (which usually doesn't happen so it is probably not an option) we would piss of different small vocal minority. So we keep in linbo - half way between what it was and endurance and piss both small vocal minorities off.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Maybe I'll throw this out as a poll question on the sera website:-).

Teri you awake?

Truman