[RC] Campfire - Kim

-original post-

We're running the Allegany Shut Up and Ride (NY) this year, the first time
for what we hope will be an annual event.  We're planning to have a post ride
campfire and awards ceremony, and I'm hoping to talk a family friend into
bringing his guitar and singing some of his side-splittingly funny folk songs.
There are no facilities at this ride camp, but we could order some pizzas or have
a weenie roast and s'mores.

So tell me, if we arrange this, will anyone stick around until Sunday morning
and join in on the fun?  I hope so, and if not, it will be a bunch of tired
volunteers and our usual cronies hanging around laughing around that campfire!

--Patti Stedman
I am planning on being at this ride and i would really enjoy sitting around a campfire listening to music and hearing stories from "the pros".  I could really learn a lot.
Kimberly