[RC] [Guest] Horse blanket cleaning and repairing - Ridecamp Guest

JUDYK89@xxxxxxx

 Yes!

I wish you were closer to San Diego.  The only place close to me is an older woman who is going blind, can't walk much, and loses your stuff.  She forgets she has it unless you go to her house and remind her, then it takes another week for her to clean and repair, then a few more days for her to find it again.  Frustrating.  Recently I've been washing ours in a commercial washer my teacher friend has at the school, but no way to get repairs done without traveling a ways.