Re: [RC] [ectra] Vt 100 / Moonlight in Vermont 50 Results - RISTREE

Will try to write up a full ride report here soon, but just a quick note to say thanks to everyone involved in the Vermont ride and run!   What a beautiful ride, terrific scenery, patient volunteers, incredibly stoic runners -- and riding in the dark was just a kick in the pants!  Not sure if I was giggling so hard because it was idyllic or I was just punch drunk because it was past my bedtime, but either way am anxious to do it again.  :-)

Also, Paul Calandra lost his bridle at the final vetting.  There was LOTS going on in that round pen, and I'm guessing someone's crew unwittingly stuck his bridle in with their rider's "stuff."   If someone picked it up, or found it, please drop me a line at RISTREE@xxxxxxx and I'll get you in touch with Paul about the description and how to get it back to him.

Many thanks again.

--Patti Stedman (NY)

P.S.  Ride entry forms are available for the first-time-hope-it's-annual "Allegany Shut Up and Ride"  AERC/ECTRA sanctioned 25 LD / 50 ENDURANCE on October 18th by emailing ALLEGANYSUAR@xxxxxxx