[RC] LYTE NOW - barbara marcius

Guys,
Very rarely do I post to this list and quite often view the rumours and insinuations that frequent this list with amusement. Not this time. I've been using Lyte Now for going on 6 years. Never have I had a problem, and needless to say Truman's post really bothered me. Upon buying a 12 pack of 80cc syringes over the weekend, and opening each one, sure enough, for the first time I have DARK product, almost molasses colour.Of course, it scared me.  I just got off the phone with them, spoke with a gentleman named Joel, who reassured me that different batches may be different shades,
 but that as long as the consistency is the same, not hard, the product is fine. Sandy Terp is partially right in her post on the 140 thing, except that is the DAY the product was manufactured. The dreaded bad batch number that they did indeed have, was #16831, and Joel believes that they've all been recalled. As for storing it at certain temperatures, in my personal experience, I've NEVER had heat be an issue, nor have I had metabolic problems.
I'd like to hope that before we go slamming a product we could do a lot of homework first. Putting a bad word out on the internet can really harm a company. I believe that Lyte Now is one of the finest electrolytes on the market, and have not had a dehydration issue since I began using them. This includes all distances, from 25's to 100's and multidays.To me, they really stand the test of time.
And NO! I don't work for them or get any personal kind of kickback from them. (I wish!) ((Don't we all)). You can contact those folks at 1-800-525-3007. I think you'll find them most concerned and co-operative.
Barbara Marcius