[RC] buckles - susan graham

Hello, I have a leather bridle and reains that have sat around for a while inside a bridle bag. However it was in a humid place causing mold and rust to form,I want to know how to remove the rust from all the buckles. I tried CLR but it doesen't seem to work that well.The mold came off the leather and I used neatsfoot oil-it's the rusty almost coroded buckles I need help with!

Do you Yahoo!?