[RC] Mosquitos, Horse flies, and gnats Oh MY!!! - Wendy Hopping

Hello Everyone,

I am calling out for help cause my horse and I are getting eaten alive out here in Oregon. My poor horse has welts all over him from the bug bites, and I have continually sprayed him as well as having a block in his pasture which is supposed to help prevent flies and such but it's not working. Anyone have some good recipes for fly spray or what  I can put in his feed to help with this.. it's driving me nuts but at least I can itch my spots..and put on medicine..  *Itch Itch*

Wendy Hopping

Do you Yahoo!?