[RC] shipping horses to Europe - Lindak

Hello everyone,
    I really did just get off the Ridecamp Archives looking for info. on shipping a horse to either Holland, Italy or the Checz Republic,(sp?) and I came up with nothing very useful.....
    Can anyone provide me with info. relating to horse shippers, regulations, required vaccines, & costs.......or maybe give me a link to try???  I have a friend that is boarding a 12 y.o. purebred Arab gelding (16.0 hands) with me, and she may have to sell him as she is going to move to Prague this April.  But first she wants to check out the possibility of shipping him over there, before attempting to sell him.
    You may email me directly, so as not to clutter up ridecamp.
Thank you,
Lindak