Re: [RC] Best Condition/"Natural" Goers - DVeritas

    rides2far@xxxxxxxx write:   "I appreciate his honesty in hindsight. I wish
somebody had tried to reason with me"

    Thanks for posting your experience with this horse, Angie.  Your honesty about this horse and his abilities provide oodles of lessons.
    I have seen many horses who seemingly come out of nowhere, dazzle and shine, and, (unlike the horse you described), simply disappear.
    It is an aspect of our sport, unfortunately.
    God gave us two things to keep us humble,  Willing Horses and Long, Difficult Trails.
     ---Frank