[RC] Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. - Lisa M Pardus

Hey Patti! I got my flame!!! LOL HEhehe See how easy it is to get you
guys? Just put a little bait out there and OFF YOU GO! Hehehe LOL I will
be laughing about this for a couple of weeks! Hehehe Howard I LOVE YOU!!!
Thank you for once again giving me a bright spot!
Yes, out of the wood work they come. They can't STAND the thought of a
great guy like Howard getting something!  Howard, I know that those of us
who matter to you applaud you. I know that YOU know that as well. The
rest are just jealous, bitter spinsters who have nothing better to do
than TRY to rain on someone else's parade.
While I laugh at them, I pity them as well. Howard, just the mention of
his name sends them into hysterics. Imagine living at his mercy like
that! My husband once told me that letting ANYONE get to you like that
was giving them power over your life. It is true! Just look at it. How
long do they sit there thinking up ways to steal Howard's thunder! Look
how many vicious emails he generates! WOW! To have your power Howard! To
leave people gnashing their teeth, tossing and turning at night when you
do great! To have them weeping that a man like you could receive
Endurance's highest honor! To have them wondering what their world is
coming to, never having even MET you!
I laugh at their small world! I have more important things to attend to
than to listen to you (those who rail at a person like you do Howard).
That is why I have MISSED those posts about "Howard killing his horse".
That is why I will miss a lot of the responses to this! Just know I laugh
(and pity you) that YOU give HOWARD that much power in YOUR life!

In His Hands,
Lisa P.     www.outbackacres.com
Lakota-Black GSD "I can cute my way out of ANYTHING"
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534