[RC] Ernie - goearth

It was with sadness I heard the news of Ernie.  He was known fondly across a broad area for his kindness and easy demeanor.  He was the type of guy that would literally give you the shirt off his back on the dance floor and even if it was sweaty it made it more of a treasure.  Nancy and he are wonderful people and deserve our thoughts and prayers.  Life is so fragile and transient sometimes, it makes the pettiness unimportant, and the Love we share so much more so.  God Bless you Nancy.  tom sites