[RC] Thanks for the water - C. Eyler

My thanks, again, to the crew member at Trough Creek Valley this weekend who was waiting for his rider to come in.  You had to refill one of your water buckets after my gelding dove for it on the way back to our crewing area after vetting through at the finish -- Jack drank it down by about two-thirds.

Honest, I wouldn't have let him eat your grain or hay, but I didn't have the heart to pull him away from water when he was so ready to really tank up.  I'm sorry I didn't have the presence of mind to hand my horse to a friend and re-fill the bucket for you.  You were very nice about it all.

Cindy