[RC] IntNewsGroup: A note to you from Nancy Elliot - Lori & Rick Stewart

Greetings,

I received a note from Nancy that she asked me to share with you: "ERNIE was a team farrier for the USA in 96 in Kansas and 2000 in France, and PAC So farrier in Vermont 01, Manitoba 99, chef d'equip for Holland at the 95 NAC (Flagstaff) and road crew in Spain in 92 and 2002. He was also my primary support and crew for any of my 'big' events when I needed someone to keep me calm and remind me that it was supposed to be FUN. He was to be my crew at Tevis on Saturday. Ernie's first endurance ride was a 2nd place finish (to Becky) with him riding Rio in a 50 in the Fall of 94 after helping crew for Rio in Holland. He always said it would be tough to top that one. Thank you everyone who has sent thoughts our way. I will be spending time with my horses and doing some riding, but not planning any competitions for awhile."

Please honor Ernie?s life and the life he and Nancy shared by donating to the Western States Trail Foundation in his memory. In doing so, you will also be honoring the one person in your own life who is the wind beneath your wings.

Warmest Regards,

Lori Stewart

AERC International Secretary