Re: [RC] Tevis - Maggie Mieske

Howard,
I can say with confidence and experience now that 100s can actually be FUN and aren't as scary as they appear to be when you are contemplating doing one.  :)  I think we work ourselves into a state of paranoia imagining all manner of things.  I was pleasantly surprised that I felt as good as I did after the Grand Island 100...it is what many consider an "easy" 100 (though 100 miles in and of themselves are NOT easy) so no comparison to Tevis or OD but definitely will do GI 100 a couple more times before I ever consider the tougher one!!!  :)  But it CAN be fun and if "I" can do it, anyone can!!!  :)
Miles of smiles,
Maggie