Re: [RC] Tevis/dang my rider looks like she won't make it. - Cowgirgoof

Laurie,
The 16:04 is arrival time in military clock! Remember, we are three hours ahead of them. It's only 4 pm their time when it was 7 here in the east...
By the cut-off time, Cindy is doing great!  Haven't seen her or Claude Brewer arrive at Foresthill yet, but they still have two hours! Hope they make it.

Becky in Florida
Rooting for them like I hope someone will root for us next year!