[RC] Does anyone ride at Dawson Forest? - CHorne1107

Hi -

My kids are both going to be in school this year!  Yeehaw!  Anyway, I'm looking  for someone to ride with at Dawson Forest or Bull Mountain/Jake Mountain, Georgia, a couple times a week.  I hate riding those places alone....  I like to move out, but am not a fast rider.  If you'd be interested in hooking up, e-mail me privately.  Thanks and Happy Trails.

Carol