[RC] Sally White at the Tevis? - goearth

Could this be the Sally White from Marlboro, Vermont who is listed at the Tevis ?  Barbara is there I see, but Sally of  The Great American Horse Race, page 153, of the GAHR Book?  Sally had a twin sister and they were both professional skiers.  If she is there and anyone runs across her, please, pass on that I wish her the best and I thought it would have been Hope or Diane there 27 years later.   Sally White,  what a delight.  tom sites