[RC] saddle, best value and comfort - Ed Kilpatrick

sharon,  try the bighorn endurance saddle, model 119.  i use it on my paso finos and have also used it on some walkers and racking horses that i trained.  i use it on endurance rides. never had a sore butt or a horse with a sore back.  it is lightweight, comfortable and very affordable, less than $500 new, bet you can find a good used one for $350.  john dipietra told me that the bighorn endurance saddles use the same tree as his synergist saddles.  if you have a bony butt, you might want a tush cush on the seat.  ed