[RC] Reading Recommendations - Aaron & Crysta Turnage

I'm looking to expand my Endurance-related home library.  I already have a couple books that are aimed towards the endurance rider and would like recommendations from others on what books they have found invaluable in their training.  Here are the books I currently have:

Endurance:  Start to Finish by Marcy Pavord
The Complete Guide to Endurance Riding and Competition by Donna Snyder-Smith
Ten Feet Tall, Still by Julie Suhr (a MUST read for EVERY rider!!!)
Endurance Riding from Beginning to Winning by Lew Hollander

Other related books include:
Centered Riding by Sally Swift
101 Arena Exercises by Cherry Hill

What I'm really looking for in particular is a book that discusses in DETAIL a conditioning program.  The ones I have now seem to touch on the subject but don't go into the depth I'm looking for.  Things like recommended regimines, I realize each horse is an individual, but would like a general plan to aim for/start from.

I would like to get Nancy Loving's book "Going the Distance" but would like some reviews first.  I've also heard that a book called "Conditioning the Sport Horse" by Hilary Clayton may be what I'm looking for.  I thought this would be a good topic for the list so feel free to post to ridecamp or email me direct and I will post a complete list in a week or so.  Please include WHY you like the book you are referring, not just the title.  Thanks!

Crysta Turnage