[RC] Changing pads on the Easyride stirrups - Paddi

I was replacing pads on the easyride stirrups for a client and thought I would share this.

Use a putty knife to peel away the old pad.
There is a solvent called Foam Off that I then applied and let sit for 15 minutes to remove any of the left over foam still stuck there.
Scrape with a putty knife
wash and dry to remove residue and dirt
coat the stirrup and the pad with Lepage Pres-tite green contact cement. The pad will need 2 coats.
Drying time is about 1 hour between coats.
Press firmly into place and it is ready to ride.
Be careful with the placing part. This sticks instantly no room for mistakes.

It was pointed out by the riding instructor that when the pad breaks down from use it throws your leg and knees out of alignment.
Check your pads. Replacements are $10 a set
Happy Trails
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment