[RC] Please put where you live - Ag47xAu49

I read all of these interesting posts but rarely know where anyone is located. Please add where you are located for those of use that are nosey. We are hot and dry here, no moisture to speak of and I am very jealous that all of you back East have all of the rain. Wish I could trade you some Western sunshine for some ground soaking moisture, except when the hay is in the field ready to be baled. I am not picky at All! Beccy in very hot and dry Northern Utah