Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] pawing at the water trough

My spotted saddle horse climbs into the trough and spashes around.....killed 2 unsuspecting Koi fish.  My pasture trough holds 715 gallons and in round.  I solved my problem by dragging the tough about 3/4 of the way out of the pasture under the fence.  They can drink but can't jump in anymore.....mb

--- End Message ---