Re: [RC] The work you do THANK YOU - LSimoni197

Mike,

Please forgive any comment from any of us which inadvertently seems to put you or the work you do down.
We all take the work, time, effort, and resulting information for granted.  The information provided by you is invaluable!!!!  I use it often, and you never hear a thank you.  I am sure most of us use many of the wonderful computer resources, which you have made available to us, many times a year.

THANK YOU MIKE  and  RUSS

Lynge