Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: [RC] [Guest] In the spirit of education ... our weekend with a treated horse (long)

On Behalf of Patti Stedman

I thought I'd post to the gang about having our horse treated at the
Flesherton 50 this weekend.

My husband and I were planning to take Finn, a 7 year old we've been
bringing along carefully for a year, and Ned, my guy with a few hundred
miles, to a steady eddie middle-of-the-pack completion of the Flesherton
50.   This was to be Finn's first 50.  He's a rangy type, we have called
him Thin Finn as we've worked hard to put weight on him.