RE: [RC] Ridecampers along I-80 - Steph Teeter

We're putting these sorts of travel stops on the AERC webpage (www.aerc.org/travelchannel)  - if you have a place where horse travelers can stop over, please contact Patti - piz220@xxxxxxx - and we'll add you to the page.

Steph

 -----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Maggie Mieske
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 8:24 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Ridecampers along I-80

Dear Ridecampers,
IF the Mieske's got brave and ventured out into the world in the direction of the National Championships come October, are there any Ridecampers out there who live along or not too far off of I-80 who might let us stop in for a break, maybe even overnight?  We are not sure how many stops we would make, one about halfway or a couple spread out at about 1/3 of the way and again at 2/3....we are just discussing it and dreaming a little bit but some of the discussion is actually turning serious as a few things fall together (financial issues being the most important!).  Please reply privately.  It would be an awesome experience if we really could make this happen!  THANKS!!  :)
Miles of smiles,
Maggie