[RC] Bitless Bridle vs "S" Hackamore - Betty Demar Mueller

I agree with Karen Williams about the use of the figure 8 bridle (which works great)  that I got elsewhere but the rings kept slipping through and frustrated me loads.  I did recently buy 2 perfect figure 8 bridles (rings don't slip through) from Running Bear Farm and they are wonderful.  Like Karen, I have no plans of ever using a bit again.

The lady who asked about the "S" hackamore......I recommend trying the figure 8 bitless bridle.  If you wonder how well it works.....try it yourself on your own head and then pull one rein.....it is impressive compared to trying other types of bitless bridles this way.  I also recommend using it first in a round pen or other enclosed area so that you are sure that your horse understands your language with the new bridle......I absolutely love mine.

Betty DeMar Mueller, Equine Artist