[RC] Heat Rash & dehydration - Darolyn Butler-Dial

Hi Gang,
Down here in the south (land of humidity) we always deal with heat
rashes.... just finished using half a bottle on my "big Cowboy's upper
body".... mine is usually lower... but the point is... the remedy:

Matol in Canada makes a super hand cream... those of us who use it call it
the "100 Mile" cream.  You know how rough ur hands are after a 100 mile
race, handling all those electroylytes & such... will u can put this cream
on & the next day or two your hands are back to normal.  I've found it works
in the dry part of the U.S. too.  Anyway.. if this cream doesn't do the job,
mix it half/half with desitin, that's right, the gooey white stuff they put
on babies butts.  (The pure desitin works great on saddle rubs & horses with
saddle rubs too).  We hardly use any other kinds of medications on horses
now.

Anyway, back to the mixture.... this should fix any kind of heat rashes...
or just put the pure desitin on ... but make sure u do it before you start
riding, as well as after.

Next subject:  Fried Brain... boy do we get that down here in Texas...
Matol's KM is the answer... I won't go into the full spiel here, but it is
madatory equipment down here.  Its a liquid that we carry in small flasks in
our fanny packs & I wouldn't consider going thru a hot humid day in Houston,
w/o at least one swig.  (Doesn't taste too grand, but u will get over it.)

If you are interested in either product you can order from me or call 1 800
363 1890 directly to the company & order as a "Preferred Client" under my
number which is MB 101  833 73.  If you like, order one audio cassette on
the virtues of KM... its good for lots of other stuff like alergies, hormone
uproars, etc.  This product does not give you a false high... just brings
you back to a sensible normalcy... (if that is possible with endurance
riders,)
Happy Trails to everyone
dare

Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial
     CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER & HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE
            Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease.
Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding * Training*Lessons *Parties
Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)
ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")
21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338
       Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax 281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768
     e mail: darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.horseridingfun.com