[RC] Endurance Polls - Aaron Turnage

In response to all the questions and commentary we've had lately, I have created a new website just to poll endurance riders!  I'm open to any suggestions and will be adding new polls frequently.  The first poll is up right now.  It is in regards to how long it takes your horse to pulse down upon arrival into a vetcheck, which was derived from earlier discussion on the AERC Members Only Forum.

Vote below:

Thanks!

Crysta Turnage
#M32100

P.S.  I would appreciate it if someone would post this on the Members Only Forum as well.  I am a member but am only reading the archives and haven't signed up to post yet....  I should be by the end of today though!  =)