Re: [RC] [Guest] need horse hauled from Purump Nv to Reno Nv. - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/24/2003 2:20:13 PM Pacific Standard Time, ridecamp-moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Just leave your
name and phone # and ask for Willy.  I have not told my husband we are
getting a new horse.  Dovie

I love this!!!  I'm printing this out for my husband so he'll be comforted by the fact that he's not the only husband who comes home to a surprise horse now and then <g>.

Sylvia (Wondering who Willy is and how you get him to agree to the conspiracy)