From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Howard Bramhall
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 9:14 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] New Discussion Subject

And, this is a for real problem.  The competitive spirit that we humans do have.  I still fall under it's spell at rides.  One must know when to pull one's self out of the game, for the sake of the horse.

To compete, for that beloved top ten, everything must be going right, not one thing out of place.  And, if it isn't, for God's sake, you either must slow down or stop completely.  No award, BC, Top Ten, is worth jeopardizing your horse for.  NO AWARD, not even a T-Shirt!!!!

cya,
Howard