From: André Rabie [mailto:rabiefam@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 3:38 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: possible employment and info

Hi

May I take the liberty of writing to you in order to request your assistance. I have been riding horses since the age of eleven. I therefore have a general background, but later concentrated on the showing of Arabian horses, some five years at Halliford Arabians in the Western Cape.

I have recently worked at Saruk Arabians Endurance Stud (for 6 weeks, riding on average 4 horses per day) owned by Springbok Endurance rider, Pauline Du Plessis.  I am looking for an Arabian Horse Stud in the UK (Endurance or showing) where I can work and help excercise the horses and help with the training.  I am doing a 1 year computer course in London, starting 11 August 2003, so I would have to go to college twice, possibly 3 times a week.
Do you perhaps know of any studs where I could go work or have any info for me? Could you also give me info on how to become an endurance rider in the UK (becoming a member, costs etc.)

I am also a graphic designer so if you need a website or business card or anything graphical I could be of assistance to you.

Please let me know.  I am flying to London on the 11th of July so I will be available from then.

Thank you for your attention.

Talitha Rabie

Tel/fax: (+27)282729380
Address: PO Box 530, Betty's Bay, 7141, South Africa