Re: [RC] Horse sunburn protection - Truman Prevatt

Bull Frog sunscreen. Waterproof and will stay on.

Truman

Diane Conklin wrote:
I can't seem to find the best product for sunburn protection for my pink skinned white haired mares. One has a spot on her back that seems to be sensative to the sun the other gets burned on her nose. Sure would appreciate any suggestions.
thanks,
Diane

Do you Yahoo!?