[RC] New Rescue site - ll cole

Announcing RescueNetwork.com!

This is a new site dedicated to improve the lives of equines. At www.RescueNetwork.com you will find the latest news, information, links,
requests for assistance from rescues, immediate need horses, a listing of rescues available by region, message forum, chat room and More!

Our goal is to provide a place for rescues and horse lovers to share ideas, locate rescues, and educate the public as to the current horse
rescue situation. We would like to become a central location for people to read and post news, needs, horses for adoption, links and gather
to discuss horse rescue and horses in general. Currently, information is spread through a vast variety of web sites, message boards and
email lists. We would like have that information here so that people can be well informed and educated without having to scour the net.

You can submit news to be included in our topics section as well as product or service reviews. On our site, click on Submit News to send us
a news article for publication. If you have had a good or bad experience with a certain rescue, hauler, breeder, feed, vet, product or
anything else horse related and would like to share it, go to the Reviews section and click on Write a Review. You can also submit events to
our Calendar.

Please stop in and visit our new site! Membership is free, so please post news, horses for adoption, links, say hello in our message board and
feel free to make any suggestions or comments! This is a new site, opened to the public June 14, 2003.

Please forward this message along to any horse groups you belong to and any horse people in your address book.

Barbara Reeves & Raymond Williams Webmasters